This dish serves two and takes 15–20m of prep and 30-40m to bake.
- 2 Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breasts About 8oz Each
- ¼ Cup Henderson Dip
- 4 Mushrooms, finely chopped
- 2 Roma Tomatoes, finely chopped
- 1 Zucchini, finely chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Red Onion, finely chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Dill, finely chopped
- Freshly Ground Pepper
- Olive Oil
- 1 Cup Panko Bread Crumbs
- ½ Cup 3 Cheese Italian Shredded Cheese
Choose skinless chicken breasts that are thick enough to cut a small pocket in the center—your bucher may even do this for you. Blend Henderson Dip with all chopped vegetables and dill. Add pepper to taste. Stuff each chicken breast with Henderson Dip filling and close each pocket with toothpicks to secure. Thinly coat stuffed chicken breasts with olive oil, then roll in Panko and cheese mixture.
Bake in dish, lightly coated with olive oil at 350 degrees for 30-40 minutes or until chicken is cooked.