Caesar Turkey Calzone
- 1 Refrigerated Rolled Dough Pie Crust
- 1 1/2 Cup Cooked Turkey, chopped
- 4 Tbsp. Henderson Dip Classic Caesar
- 3 Tbsp. Whipped Cream Cheese
- 4 Tbsp. Cranberry Sauce, whole berry
- 1/2 Cup Sautéed Celery
- 1/4 Cup Sautéed Onion
- 1 Tsp. Lemon Pepper
- 1/4 Cup Marinated Artichokes, chopped
- 1/2 Tsp. Italian Spice Mixture
- 1/2 Cup Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- Oil Spray
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Unroll the pie crust and spread whipped cream cheese and Henderson Dip Classic Caesar all over the crust. Next layer cranberry sauce, lemon pepper, and Italian spice on the pie crust. On only one half of the pie crust, layer the sautéed onion, sautéed celery, chopped artichokes, and mozzarella cheese. Place chopped turkey on top and fold the pie crust in half.
Using a fork, crimp the edges of the pie crust closed. Turn over the crimped edge and use the fork to seal/crimp the edge once more. Place turkey calzone on cookie sheet sprayed with oil spray. Spray top of calzone with oil spray and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until crust is golden brown.