Featured Spice Blend: Spicy Chipotle
- 6 Eggs
- 1 1/2 Cup Milk
- 4 Tbsp. Henderson Dip Spicy Chipotle
- 1 Lb. Cooked Sausage, crumbled
- 1/2 Medium Sweet Onion, diced and sautéed
- 1/2 Tsp. Pepper
- 8-10 Slices of White Bread, cubed without crusts
- 1 1/2 Cups Cheddar Cheese, shredded
- 1 Small Can of Black Olives, sliced
- 1 Small Can of Mushrooms, pieces
- Oil Spray
Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray the bottom of a 9×13 casserole dish. After cooking and draining sausage, sauté the sweet onion and add sausage and onion mixture to bottom of dish. In separate bowl, mix together eggs, Henderson Dip Spicy Chipotle, milk, and pepper. Set bowl aside.
Cube white bread, without crusts, and place on top of sausage and onion mixture in casserole dish. Drain olives and mushrooms and place over bread. After layering in the cheddar cheese, pour the egg mixture on top of everything in the dish and cover. Place in refrigerator over night and cook for 45 minutes the next day.